The Nova Scotia Health Ethics Network (NSHEN) has created groups of readings of relevant and timely articles as educational resources through an agreement with Access Copyright. Each package contains 6-8 articles that are meant to provide a general overview and introduction to a selected topic. We will then mail the readings to you, free of charge.
To request the readings please email the NSHEN Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) and indicate which reading package you would like to receive.
- Your name and mailing address
- The topic(s) from the following list:
- LGBQT Health and Living at Risk
- Complementary & Alternative Health Care
- Health Policy
- Health Resource Allocation
- Moral Distress
- Organizational Ethics
- Pandemic Planning
- Rural Health Care
- Social Media & Telemedicine
- All Hazards Planning
- Professional Boundaries